Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate
- Uses: According to Cosmetic Info it is a surfactant and cleansing agent.
- Uses: It's generally used as a surfactant.
- About This Ingredient: This ingredient is a type of detergent surfactant. It's pretty mild and produces a lot of dense lather. Sodium isethionate works equally well in soft or hard water.
- Uses: The Stearate salts are generally used for their lubricating properties. They also help to keep emulsions from separating into their oil and liquid components, according to Cosmetic Info.
- Uses: Used as a surfactant, foam booster.
Sodium Palm Kernelate
Tetrasodium EDTA Uses: Used as a preservative and chelating agent
Maltol Uses: Used as a flavoring agent
- Uses: Used as a whitening agent.
- About This Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide is thought to have no negative side effects when used externally.